Saturday 9: Eat Your Oreos

1. How do you eat oreos?

Good question! I always eat the crunchy cookie part first, then the creamy filling. I love the filling far more than the cookie part. I also prefer the vanilla oreos to the chocolate ones, which end up in my teeth.

2. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?

I am online all the time, but I never sat around "waiting for the phone to ring" if that is what you mean.

3. Are you cocky?

Sometimes, yes.

4. Did you have an imaginary friend as a kid?

Absolutely - doesn't everyone?

5. What t.v. station do you watch the most?

Oh, wow. Well... Spike, maybe - they have CSI reruns. But there are a few that I watch consistently.

6. Have you ever seen the ocean?

The Atlantic Ocean many, many times. The Pacific once. I've seen the Gulf Sea and the Irish Sea, as well. They are not oceans, but they are worth mentioning.

7. Have you ever been hospitalized?

No. I have only had same-day surgery.

8. What's your favorite brand of rootbeer?

I don't like rootbeer.

9. Could you live without a computer?

I'd like to say no, but of course I can. It would just take some adjustment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

The Longairc-Green Family