This Thursday's Meme...

3x Thursday:
02/19/y2k+9:
Following Directions
(If you don't follow the directions, you won't be able to play along today, so pay attention!!!)
Do a Google Search on the word 'soma'.

1. List 3 at least 3 different sources that you came found when doing this search, and list the URLs. Yes, well... I haven't done it yet, but I can tell you what Soma is - both as a patient and as an EMT. It is a powerful muscle relaxant. I use it right now (when at home) thanks to a severe flare up of the muscular dystrophy which left my muscles so tight I thought I was crippled for life.

But I still want to do this... so...

Ah-ha - tripped by my own knowledge! The drug was number 4... what was first?

1. www.soma.com - women's intimate apparel! Oh, how funny...
2. www.somasandiego.com - a premier punk club in - surprise, suprise - San Diego.
3. www.somafab.com - fabricators of steel bikes

Wrong on all counts. Number 4 was the drug, but lower on the hit list due to its placement in the URL: www.rxlist.com/soma-drug.htm. Live and learn!

2. When you first saw the word 'soma', what did it make you think of? Normally, if I didn't do EMS and didn't actually use it (I must say it is a very strong drug... normal people shouldn't come in contact with it...) I'd think of something to do with sleep.

3. Did you learn anything? If so, what? If not, why not? Yes, I sound like a know-it-all! My worst fear... But I had to laugh, too. I learned that there are a lot of things with Soma in it. But I'd never have guessed that intimate apparel would be one - the top one, no less. You'd think that "sleep" is the last thing you'd want to think of in regards to intimate apparel!
This was particularly fun, even though this is one of the best memes I do and it is always enjoyable. This one was a departure, quite unique!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

The Longairc-Green Family