My Birthday Personality

I got this answer by answering that my birth date is either the 8th, 17th or 26th. In any month.

"You are Number 8:

You have a very strong personality and people will find it hard to understand you. You are more likely to suffer in your younger years.

You might be also the one responsible to look out for your family. You often suffer all the way through life. You will learn life in a very practical way. You are the one who will fight for justice and may even die in the war too.

You are normally very reserved with a handful of friends and most of the time, live life alone and always prepared to help others. However, once you settle down, (which is often late), then your hard lucks will disappear. You will face unexpected problems such as encountering poisonous animals, and accidents.

You are highly- disciplined, persistence, and courageous, and it is your strength that will take you to success. You area great part of a family team. You are a fighter."

Goodness. This is as inaccurate as anyone would expect it to be. One or two things might be right, but that is it. I won't die in a war as anything other than a tertiary casualty. I don't suffer through life - I'm not a Roman Catholic. I have been "settled down" longer than most people I know but that wasn't the answer to all life's issues.

Reserved? What is that?

And the list goes on...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

The Longairc-Green Family