A Food Meme

What is your first memory of baking/cooking on your own?

Mmmm. It has to be something with my grandmother, but I remember helping Ray make dinner in the apartment and he was swinging around a pot with brussel sprouts in it to show how centrifugal force will hold the sprouts in while twirling this pot upside down. I suggested doing it with water. He did and while the brussel sprouts stayed in, the water did not. Almost peed my pants!

Do you have an old photo as "evidence" of an early exposure to the culinary world and would you like to share it?

I probably do, but gods only know where it would be.

Who had the most influence on your cooking?

Uh, my mother. She doesn't cook - neither do I!

Mageiricophobia - do you suffer from any cooking phobia, a dish that makes your palms sweat?

Alllll of them?

What would be your most valued or used kitchen gadgets and/or what was the biggest letdown?

Anything that involves me touching raw food!

Name some funny or weird food combinations/dishes you really like - and probably no one else!

My grandmother fed me bologna and peanut butter. No bread... the bologna was the "sandwhich" outside and the peanut butter was the filling. It's really great!

What are three edibles or dishes you simply don't want to live without?

Hummus, Hawai'ian pizza and shrimp wraps!

Your favorite ice-cream:

Pistachio - with pistachios in it, not cashews!

You will probably never eat:

Tongue.

Your own signature dish:

Hot tea.

Any embarrassing eating habits?

Oh, many, undoubtedly. I'm likely not aware of most of them. I hate eating in fine restaurants because I understand nothing of appropriate eating etiquette. That is who I am!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

The Longairc-Green Family