Saturday 9: The Most Recent

1. Who called you most recently?

Um... I guess it was Tom.

2. What was the most recent sports game you watched?

I don't watch sports.

3. Who is your most recent friend?

My most recent friend is Lauryn. I don't make close friends that often.

4. What was the most recent TV show you watched?

The most recent telly show would be CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.

5. What was the most recent music that you purchased?

Coldplay's Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends

6. What were the most recent clothes that you purchased?

Two pairs of pants for work and a couple of UnderArmour shirts.

7. Who most recently did you say “I love you” to?

My father.

8. Who did you most recently text?

Oh, puuuuleeeeze! Do I look 14? No. I don't do texting. At all. Ever.

9. Who did you most recently kiss?

My father.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

The Longairc-Green Family