SALES PEOPLE AND MARKETERS SUCK!

Wondering what brought that on? Curious as to why, after two peaceful, happy posts I am suddenly off on a tear? Because PEOPLE WHO MARKET THINGS CAN BITE ME! I made a post two weeks ago and was appalled to see that my e-mail showed a response to my blog that was nothing to do with it - it was some yahoo selling something! Oh, yes, and two more - no, three more scum-buckets have just commented (not really) to my blog but they were just trying to sell me drugs or web ads or whatever - ruining all the pleasure I derive from my blog! How can this be?

I joined the Do Not Call lists and the Do Not Send Me Junk Mail lists and they are great! They truly work. The days of getting morons calling my house all throughout the day are gone. I joined a Do Not SPAM list and I have yet to see any improvement. I suspect I never will. Jerks can SPAM me all the live long day and no one can stop them. I hope someday that this will end. For now, it seems that I am meant to be a victim to this stupidity.

We have ReplayTV and I tell everyone how wonderful it is. Number One Selling Point: it skips telly commercials. This makes it worth its weight in gold! Anything that takes adverts out is worth its weight in gold! So if someone makes something that can make SPAMming illegal and catch the evil perpetrators pay (or go to jail! Yay!) then I will happily get it and not count the cost!

DEATH TO MARKETING AND SALES PEOPLE!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...