A Quick Word

A lot has been going on; I do have a large post in progress, in my Drafts folder - I don't want to put it up until I am finished. But in the weeks following Labor Day weekend, we have had a death in the family, a birth with the closest of friends, a new dog introduced, a job ending and a job beginning. That is a lot in the span of two weeks. Anyway, fear not. I'm still writing and still have a million things to say. This time of year is always extraordinarily busy - the New York Renaissance Festival, the Parsippany Fall Festival, work (when I have it), house stuff to clean out for autumn and prep for winter, etc. Plus this is my absolute favourite time of the year - I love autumn to distraction.

More will follow soon, especially now that my assignment has ended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...