I found it! April 2004, if you can believe it! I have years - YEARS! - of blogging ahead of myself to try to catch up to the currect time I began answering the Saturday Six and Sunday Seven.
My friends will tell you that I’m usually running about ten minutes behind schedule. I’ll take advantage of that lovable tardiness and turn the Friday Five into the Saturday Six. Give ‘em a try.
1. Name the last movie you watched on DVD.
The last movie I watched on DVD was The Fifth Element, just yesterday (30 August 2008). I love that movie.
2. If you could spend one day as:
A) a member of the opposite sex
B) a member of a different race
C) a member of the opposite sex AND different race
D) an animal…
which would you pick and why?
I would have to go with being a member of the opposite sex; I'm the most curious about what it is like to be a man and have to conform to their way of doing things. It would make understanding my husband a lot easier!
3. If you won the lottery and received $200 million dollars in one lump sum, who would get the first check you wrote?
Luis, then my parents. I owe them money and with 200 million dollars, getting out of debt would be much more important to do first. After that, I would invest heaps of it but do some minor spending. Maybe a total renovation of the house and a thorough check of my car. No, I would not buy a new house and I would not buy a new car. I would, however, pay this house off in full, buy a really nice apartment not too close to us (maybe Milwaulkee...) and put Luis' father in it.
4. If you could change careers, what job have you secretly been wondering about?
Well, a CSI investigator. That always seems so interesting.
5. Describe your earliest memory.
When I realised that I am. When I realised that I can think silently without verbalising anything.
6. What deceased relative would you most like to sit down to dinner with and what would you most want to ask them?
My Pop-pop, and that second part is a tough one. I'd want to ask him a lot of things - does he love me, family history, etc.