Ringing in the Ears - An Update

It is entirely too soon to really get excited about this, but... it seems that this condition may be improving dramatically! I certainly hope so!

The doctor, as you may have read in the posting "How Well Do You Know Anyone?" dated 10 June 2006, prescribed some Allegra (the super unbelievable not over-the-counter version that will kick your allergies' butts) and NasaCourt (nasal spray) this Monday and I went right to the pharmacy to get it and take it. I take the Allegra in the morning and then use the nasal spray at night. I find that the Allergra made me little wired the first day but is not so bad now. The nasal spray is the pits in terms of the experience (no matter how much to the outside of my nasal passage I aim the damn thing, the stuff still hurts the throat and is not fun to use) but it seems to be effective in solving the issue - so far.

So today, Day 3 of no ringing, it was there a little bit this morning but then diminished into the day... it never did that. It usually stays with me all day. Oh, I hope this works!

Cross your fingers for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...