The Unbelievable Lightness of Being

And snow...

I get into work in the morning, and instead of putting my iPod on the desk and hooking it up to the speakers, I use my headphones, ensuring that no matter how loud I want it and have it on, there is no way I will wake up any potential guests. I start working, I do my various tasks, and then, without thinking about it, at some point I head down for tea.

Bopping and dancing and butt-wiggling along!

Well, we all have our problems, right? Some of us have angst about everything we do. Some of us agonise over all that small stuff. You know what I mean. One little speck of dirt on the window. The one tee shirt that someone slips into the wrong laundry pile. I like to dance around to music. I'll be doing a lot of that this weekend - at least, that is my goal! So some time between 0615 and 0800, I bop down to the kitchen, zipping along to some bouncy, happy, happening song, people think it is funny! Which, really, it is. But they think - and rightly so - that I am happy.

Which I am!

What fun is life if you are all so serious and straightlaced and sit as though you have had a rod inserted rectally? What is the fun in that? I mean, the Puritans were religious and quite serious about that, but they had music and parties and enjoyment and did not really only wear black and never cracked smiles. All people should be happy, should enjoy life, should go outside and feel sun on their faces, snowflakes on their tongues and bounce in their steps. Life is good, and meant to be lived and delighted in!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...