It's Not What You're Sure of...

This is so true. The things that rip you up - or at least, trip me up, are the things I don't know. And there is much more that I don't know than the things I am sure of. Lots more. Too much, sometimes.


Anytime I trip up it is thinking that I know something when I patently don't. Not being able to really read and understand those contracts... I feel like it is torture to read those things. I did not try very hard to really read them and understand them and then I had all the trouble in February and March with those two projects - two huge gaffs that held me back at work in a big way.


There has not been anything as devastating as when someone whose opinion I calue most looked me in the eyes and said, "I'm disappointed in you." I was, too. That was more upsetting than being yelled at or ignored or anything else that could have been done or said.


It's not what you're sure of...

...it's what you don't know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...