More Amazing Days!

Sometimes you have many good days. I usually do, anyway. There were some down points, but mostly, I had happy days. The past few have been really great.

High points have been the weather. It couldn't have been better if we'd a note from God. Pick a god. Any god! It was perfect. I think it still is (although at 00:40, it is a little on the cool side). I suspect it will continue to be delightful. Well... maybe not. I just checked the weather... Not all that and a bag of chips but they tend to be wrong. On the other hand, how many perfect, temperate, lovely days can you have... at the end of June?

Answer: Not that many.

Not to sound negative, it is just that the odds are against it. It is New Jersey, you know.

I've taken a Benadryl. I'm having an allergic reaction to something. I hate having a runny nose.

Anyway, other high points. Thanks to Joe (he knows who he is), I found a better way to get out of Springfield when commuting home (this is saying something!). Thanks to Kevin, I felt wonderful on Friday afternoon - above and beyond just normal feeling wonderful. Thanks to needing to look at the posters in the Grounds department, I got to take a perfectly lovely drive through the course. Thanks to Mitch, I got to meet his son, a very nice and painfully shy kid, but definitely a cool person. He is going to be someone amazing. I can tell. And thanks to the weather, every day from Wednesday through today was a treat.

I also had calls this week. I must admit, though, it is Sunday now. And not a peep all night - at least, not yet. Now that I've said something, I may be in trouble...

Today I had my hair cut and coloured, I went to my parents' house and a fun if fruitless time putting up their tent by the pool (it looks like a really big hupa[sp?]), and I took pictures of the guys with 69-4, which won first place in the Morris Plains parade. Way to go, J.T., Rafael and Andy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...