Crystal Spheres Part 1

I'm on the fence about a seller.

I had posted on 28 August that there is a Labradorite sphere that I just have to have! I really do - it is huge and gorgeous in only that way that this stone is. I think most people would find it boring but I find it fascinating. I usually gravitate to fluorite and quartz - I like the way you can see into or through it - but there are some stones I love that are much more opaque. Garnet, obsidian, hematite and of course, Labradorite. These all have their own interesting and unique looks.

Well, the spheres are wonderful, but I am torn. The seller had sold me three items and one still hasn't arrived. As far as I can tell, it did not even ship. The other two arrived on Monday, when I'd ordered them on Friday. Very fast - faster than I'd expected. And the other thing that has me a little unhappy is the seller's communication.

No communication. Most sellers have automatic e-mails that generate when you pay for something, thanking the buyer to the heavens for the purchase and some details about shipping. Nothing from this seller. I've sent messages asking about different items; no response. I have a problem with that. For me, communicating is a very essential part of any transaction. More so with transactions that involve money.

So while I really want this sphere I have to wonder if this will be worth it. A seller that doesn't answer any messages is a little off-putting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...