Saturday Six - Episode #402

As difficult as it may be to believe, this is Christmas Eve.

The week before Christmas, it hit 75° in Charleston. People were walking on the beach as if it were May. This as every business in the area reminded procrastinating shoppers that we were down to the wire in terms of picking those gifts!

I hope you’ve finished and survived the hustle and bustle and that if not, you can at least take a few moments to ponder some happy and amusing Christmas memories from your past.

That’s the topic of this week’s set. Merry Christmas to you!

Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!

Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!

1. What is your favorite Christmas memory: where did you spend that Christmas and how old were you (or when was it)? Wow. One favourite Christmas memory? Can you narrow it down to one memory? I don't know if I can... Hmmm.

2. Of the Christmas decorations you put up each year, which single one means the most to you and why is it so special? Just the lights. I love them.

3. What food or drink that you only really consume during the Christmas season is your favorite and why? Hot tea, decaf, the same thing I drink all year around. I don't imbibe in alcohol (I just hate the taste) and I'm not the type to miss a drink that I love all year around except on a holiday.

4. If you could bring back any deceased relative to spend one Christmas with, who would you pick and why? My paternal grandfather. I love and miss him and need to talk a few things over with him.

5. What is the greatest single Christmas present you remember receiving and why did it mean so much to you? Oh, my... one single gift? I've loved almost every one i've gotten from my family and from my husband... Actually, there is one. Luis gave me a ring in 2001, a beautiful garnet with diamond chips on either side and white gold ring. I love it to pieces.

6. What was the worst Christmas present you ever remember receiving and what was so bad about it? Oh, my. See ANY gift from Luis' father. The man has no clue about my taste and no clue that I hate what he gives me. I'm trying to train him to buy things off of a list of items that I give him. He'd b happier if I'm happier.

If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...