Why Is It I Can't Have The One I Want?

Why is it that at another job I was on, there was an absolutely delicious supervisor, and he wasn't the one who showed an interest? Where is that fair? If this particular individual, with the most amazing blue eyes, had walked up to me and said, "My place, eight o'clock, bring yourself and a smile" I would not have hesitated! I would have shown up grinning like the cat that ate the canary... pardon me if I burp up a couple of yellow feathers... Oops. And I was being quite forgiving... he may not have met the height requirement. Men have to be at least 6 feet (2 metres) in height for me to be interested. Well. No. That person was married - as if that little detail stops anyone - but he never made so much as an inappropriate comment. Neither did I, even if mentally I was calculating how many seconds it would take me to remove the buttons on that white shirt... with my teeth... Well. As you can see, nothing happened.

If I ran into him now, he'd be a furiously blushing red after a few well-timed and scandalising comments on what I would do with him, given the freedom and option to do so.

There is someone I know from my EMT life who falls into that same category. Married, safe, attractive, and of course, the requisite blue eyes. He meets the height requirement and has a good body, too. Any interest? Well, a lot of ribald comments (gosh, wow, on a squad??) and good-natured joking, but nothing there either. No, it was the person shorter than me that waited about three minutes before coming right out to ask my marital status... my luck.

Two things make me weak in the knees - blue or green eyes - or very unusual or attractive eyes - and chins. Yes, a cleft chin will get me every time. There is a young 30s guy at the Renaissance Festival with the greatest chin and eyes and he is very tall and well! What is not to look at, grope, caress, enjoy? Eye candy is very important but him - yowza! I will get pictures this weekend. I'm sure I have other photos of him... there we go... at the top, there is my little eye candy man!
Somehow the man you want to have - and I'm not looking for anything permanent, I have that! - is somehow this thoroughly unattainable man. And every job, every single job I have ever had, has had one or another great temptation waltzing, strutting, walking with great confidence, whatever... prowling the office building you are in and completely distracting you from what ever it was you were working on.
USI... Well. I must say that there was really no one I was overwhelmingly attracted to there. There just weren't too many examples of "wow, you definitely turn on my pheromones!" working in there. How odd. I think during that time I was entirely too distracted my fellow EMT to concentrate on ANYthing!
Givaudan had a supervisor there that could have had me any way he wanted me. See paragraph 1.
Berlex really had nothing to offer for the three weeks I was there. A relief, really.
PNY had its Director of Security... heh, heh, heh... Oh, many evil, fun, sexual thoughts revolving around this poor unfortunate individual! I don't know if he knew I was attracted to him, but if he was clueless, well, less embarrassing for both of us. But I think he was just the hottest thing since... since... well, since right before coming to PNY!
And now I have it bad for my current [removed to protect the identity], and one of the local constabulary who assissts in our department. Oh. Joy. As if one hot guy isn't enough, there are TWO delicious Security types that just beckon me on toward them to do... risque things!

Time for dinner. I'm sure there will be more to say later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...