Almost a Year of Blogging!

That's me, a year ago.

When you consider how slim some months were (October 2005 had one posting for the whole month; December had three), I have really done a lot of postings. True, there were a lot of repeat things in there, such as my overabundance of hormones and the hospital thing with my mother and of course there is a lot about the NYRF. That is eight weekends of a lot of excitement, you know - expecially after the depressing stuff!


I did finally see George this weekend, too, but it was just for a very short while! Disappointing, really. I'm sure I will see him again, before the Faire is over.


But a year! That is a year of many, many changes! When I began this blog, I was working at Berlex Labs in Wayne on a three-week assignment, covering for a woman on her holiday. I was working the Faire but for full hours and it was more of my main income for that season - scary, eh? And I was riding with the Thursday night crew who at that time consisted of me, Bob Heinzerling, Mary Miller and Rob Greenberg (LeRoy Rodriguez left it in February of 2005). I had never heard of my current place of employment, worried all the time about where I'd find my next job, and wasn't terribly happy in general. And I weighed 35lbs (about 19kg) more.


So on 30 August I posted my first "article" ever on my brandy-new blog and there started a beautiful relationship! Not to mention the ride along the way of meeting new people through (and not through) my blog!


I will have to post on Tuesday... no, Wednesday, to make sure I commemmorate one full year of blogging!
That's me, now, one year later, holding up a sign I snagged from Security!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...