Batteries are Nearly Full!

With all the bad kind of stress that I went through in July and early August, it is a more smooth ride than it ever could have been since then. There are some negative stressors at work at the moment, but this will smooth itself out shortly, I think. Before long, September will be waning and we will be going into the time of year that I love most, Autumn.

But it is the New York Renaissance Festival that is reloading and recharging the batteries for me and allowing me to get from one nutty week to the next. The fun, the joy, the freedom, the power and the opposite sex are all up there in one concetrated area, looking for the next slice of fun in life! We can get stressed out and crazy, but it is so easy to get out a bit and loosen up from that!
It's mostly just fun. Eye-candy galore.
So I feel great on Saturdays and Sundays with freedom at hand to play and have fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...