Another Birthday!

Happy Birthday to me!

I'm just getting this in under the wire, I know. It has been a long day and now, finally, it is at a close. Next year, my birthday should fall on a Saturday... which will be a good thing! I know this. I am convinced of this. As much as I appreciated taking the day off from work, all I did was run around like a chicken with my head removed - not exactly how one should spend one's "special day".

Still, it was a good birthday! Luis announced that after careful thought and checking, his birthday gift to me will be...

drum roll, please...

A laptop!

Oh, my goodness! I was shocked and thrilled and I can't get over it! I am over the moon! And the timing is perfect. This computer seems to not be handling as well as it once did (I wanted Luis to buy and install memory in this machine as it is failing), and I really need a laptop for work. I tried to negotiate it into my package but that was the one thing no one would bend on - not that I was going to let that dampen this! Still, I really wanted one. And soon I'll have one! Super wonderful!

My parents were good to me, friends e-mailed me and it was not a bad day. It was just a very busy day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...