Thinking About Old Enemies

I used to go to school with a Doug Brockman (I don't think that there is a second "n" on the end of that). I don't know what made me think of him... Especially since he is not someone worth thinking about.

I suppose, in all fairness, I shouldn't say that. Maybe he has changed since high school (I don't mean in the obvious way, like gaining weight or going bald... or both... but the better ways). Maybe he is a whole different person. I don't know. I do know that if he were to show up on the opposite side of my desk, I would be hard pressed to hire him. He was an abusive wretch in high school. Why should I think any less (ha, ha) of him now?

I think I saw a cake for him when I was working at Wyckoff Bakery. I should have been given a medal. I know this is going to sound awful, but I wanted to spit on the cake. And before you get all judgmental and think the worst of me, you need to know that this horse's ass (my apologies to equines everywhere) deserved it! He used to spit on me in high school! You honestly cannot imagine what that is like unless you have been the recipient of it.

So I did not do anything to the cake (I will admit I had my fantasies...) and I have never had the misfortune to run into this lowlife, this boil on the ass of humanity. I do give him marks for serving in the armed forces, but unfortunately that does not make him too much less of the gutless worm that he was (and hopefully no longer is).

I just hope he has not procreated!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...