Just Fire Dennis Rodman ALREADY!

I'm watching the end of the latest Celebrity Apprentice, which aired last night, too late for me to stay awake. (Good thing...) I'm appalled that Dennis has lasted this long into the show. He was obviously drinking the whole time, missed the second task, and then got so bombed in this task that he went with two customers to a restaurant. And drank some more. He'd started when they were working.

This guy is awful. He looks ugly as hell. I have no idea if I've seen him sober, so I can't tell you whether or not he appeared hung over or drunk. But the slurring of words and not showing up was ugly. And he looks like he's been attacked by a hardware store. All over. He pierced both nostrils, his lip (I can't ev en look at that! There's someone on Hell's Kitchen with that same deal. EEEEIIIIIIUUUUWWWWW! Yuck. It is so disgusting). I don't care what you pierce that I cannot see, but there is no way I can deal with the weird facial piercings.

Oh, my gods. I have no idea if he pierced his tongue, which is grisly for a multiple of reasons. The top reason? It is patently unsafe. Your mouth is the dirtiest part of your body. By and far. And here you are putting a hole in your tongue!

Oh, interesting. Donald Trump did not send anyone from the room to do the firing process. Dennis was told by Donald that he gave him every opportunity and what did he have to say? Dennis said that he does everything the best and he'd kick anyone's ass. And he finally got fired. Wow - the fact that he survived, what, four or five shows is amazing. He probably won't learn anything. He kept saying he was a great athlete. Underline WAS - he has not been a great anything. I have never seen the man do anything and never paid attention to him, but when this show started, I thought he was the biggest ass I've ever seen. And that is the polite version!

Thank the gods he's gone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...