Spring Madness is Coming

That is all there is in the Spring season - madness! It is usually good madness; sometimes it is bad madness but most of it really is positive in nature. But no matter how it goes or what it is... it is insanity!

Hiring is not specifically my area... I'm more the facilitator of the process. I'm the one who enters the person into the system - I'm the one who makes the candidate an employee, after the manager has decided to bring that person on board. While I have little interviewing to do, I have a lot of paper processing to do.

In some ways, I prefer it - I enjoy recruiting as a part of my job but I always hated doing it to the exclusion of all else. Having been there before, this is a pleasant change. On the other hand, by May I am fried from paper nightmares! It is a funny thing.

Still... there are some great people to be had out there now and this is the time to find them... if we can. Sometimes recruiting is a huge challenge in this kind of economy. We'll find out soon enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...