Saturday Nine: Talking in Your Sleep

Saturday 9: Talking in Your Sleep

1. Has anyone in your life talked in their sleep? Besides me, I know Luis has - more than once. He's funny when he talks in his sleep. He hasn't done it in a while. I would guess it is the A-PAP he wears at night.

2. What do you like about fall? The shorter list is what I don't like about autumn, which is the shortening days. Otherwise I love autumn!

3. Do you have an addictive personality? Who, me? Naaaaahhhh...

4. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you? Luis, just by being here when things are darkest.

5. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? Well, that really depends on what "cheating" means to you. But the answer is yes.

6. Are you happy with where you are in life? Except for my health, I am delighted with where I am in my life.

7. Do you believe that you can change someone? I suppose it is possible, but it is not my job to do so. My job is change myself, to make myself a better person. I don't try to change Luis - that has to happen within himself. Also I find it odious that women try to change their men. If you did not like him to begin with, why be with him?

8. Have you ever wished you could've had someone but you couldn't? No, not really.

9. Would you ever fight someone over your significant other? What, as in a fistfight? Good gods, no. And the trust is in our relationship. If Luis were to "cheat" on me, I would find the fault with him, not the person he'd been with. That is just stupid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...