Saturday's Reading

It went well, and had some interesting aspects. I went to Izolde last year and she was insightful and helpful. I wish I'd written it down at the time; I did mention it in my blog but without any details. I took a picture of the cards and this it:


OK, this is hard to look at, but the first card that I picked is the purply-looking card (the Nine of Swords) in the center on top of the other card, which is something like current events. She said that it looks like there are a lot of strong things going on in my life, and I will want to make radical changes in my life, but shouldn't until I get through them. (Makes sense so far... and there are a lot of really emotionally "strong" events going on in my life.)


Under that card is the Nine of... uh... oh, boy. You can see why I'm not cut out to do this... What was it? The Nine of Aces - no, sorry, the Ace of Rods - means in conjunction with the other card, that there are a lot of negative emotions right now, but underneath it I'm normally a very happy person. I smiled at that. She is right. I have not been my truly happy, feeling-good self all summer. I felt good in little bits and pieces, but my personal life has been fraught with so much emotionally bad and draining things that I haven't been able to really feel that way - joyous. Happy in that momentarily distracted way that I have but not all-the-time happy. Feeling joy, something I miss.

Let me look at the image again. The next card is the - oh, boy. I can't tell which is what. I'm looking at this and thinking that the Swords card was the one that showed happiness as my normally primary emotion. I can remember that the three cards to the right are the ones representing Luis and our relationship; the three left one represent my professional life and its direction. The main feeling was one of positive indication... Luis wasn't going anywhere and I wasn't changing jobs. Good - because I very dearly love both. Still, it takes work for this. Not that I don't know that.
The general outlook is more positive. Thank the gods.

Well, it was good and I felt better. And she's really a great person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...