July has Nearly Gone & There's a Million Thigs Left to Say!

When did my life get taken over so much that I cannot find time to post anything at all on my blog? I'm pathetic! I'm also going to the gym and now have a small kitten who as of last night, is running loose about the house.

Last wire has t0 be disaster on a grand level... it's a long story, although short from my standpoint. Once I get the details I can share them. At the moment, there is nothing for me to add...

Guess it is time to get up for work anyway! I've been dying to blog especially about this most magical time of the year - the July-August dearth of traffic! I came back from vacation and driving home from work I realised it was quite a bit emptier on the roads than just Monday-blues traffic. It really was quite deserted. And that is when I realised that the vacation season had snuck up on us all too fast! A freaky Monday does not vacation season make. But Tuesday and Wednesday followed suit. Even at 1700 or 1800, it was quite smooth and fast-moving, with a lot more space between vehicles.

I love the July-August vacation time of year!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Interesting,I thought I was the one who never had enough time?

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...