Saturday Six - Episode 274

Hope you’re having a great weekend! I tried to make this week’s set of questions pretty simple, but it might not be quite as simple when you start looking around your pantry for the answers! Good luck!

Thanks for stopping by and for playing this week.

First to play last week: NikkiD of Memes By Me. Congratulations!

(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)

Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!

1. You have a craving for something sweet: what food is most likely to come to mind? I hate to say it, but Smarties. I love Smarties. And what's worse is they do have flavours and I don't like the orange ones.

2. You’re craving something salty: what food is most likely to come to mind? Mmmmm... let's see. Doritos, pretzels, Chex Mix munchies... what doesn't come to mind? I happen to enjoy salty foods. Oddly enough, the only food I add salt to is scrambled eggs. That's it.

3. Which kind of taste do you prefer: sour or bitter? Oh, give me sour anytime. I was always in trouble with the orthodontist for sucking on lemons. I love sour, but I dislike bitter intensely. I don't drink alcohol for exactly that reason. I hate the taste and to me, it is all bitter.

4. Of these flavor types: sweet, salty, bitter or sour, which do you have the most of in your home right now? Salty, I guess. I try to keep sweets out of here. I don't like bitter things, so there is nothing in here that falls into that category. So it has to be salty.

5. Considering your answers to the first two questions, which one have you most recently eaten? We had Chinese food - we went to a real restaurant, very good - but what flavour was it...? Shrimp with cashews... I don't know what it was. It definitely wasn't bitter, and not sour. I suppose it was a combination of sweet and salty. Whatever it was, it was quite delicious.

6. Take the quiz: What Taste Are You? Well, let's find out.

1.Are you popular?
Yes
Only with certain people

2.Do you make sweet things sweeter?
Yes
Probably not

3.Are you highly opinionated?
Yes
No

4.Are you an acquired taste?
Yes
No

5.Are you more likely to eat food that's healthy or indulgent?
Healthy
Indulgent

You Are Bitter
You aren't bitter at the world, even though you have a strong personality. Instead, you are sophisticated and cultured. You appreciate acquired tastes.

You are very powerful. You have the ability to change a room's energy. While some may find you disagreeable, your points of view are intelligent and interesting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...