Another Scam!

I should start posting "A Scam A Day"...

Dear Friend,

I am sorry for intruding into your privacy as I am the bill and exchange manager of BOA Bank here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso and I believe that you will not expose or betray this trust and confidence that I am about to repose on you for our mutual benefits.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($11.5)Million immediately to your account, the money has been dormant for years in our Bank here without any body coming for it.

I want us to team up and convince the bank to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer(the owner of the account)who died alongside his entire family in an air crash since July 2000 and I don't want the money to go into our Bank's treasury as an abandoned fund.

You can confirm the genuiness of the deceased death by clicking on this website below.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

So this is the reason why I'm contacting you, so that the bank where I work as a staff presently (BOA) will release the money to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer.

Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and upon the receipt of your reply I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to transact the business with me.

Reply to my private E-mail:
dr.ogbaruanamasa@voila.fr

Thank's and hoping to hear from you.

Dr.Ogbaru Anamasa
What a loser!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...