MORE Spam!

From: Mr.Ahmed Traore [mailto:ahmedtraore1@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 8:27 AM
To: undisclosed recipients:
Subject: urgent assistance

Urgent assistance

Dear Partner

I am the account officer to late Mr hussein mubarak of kuwaite a well known Philanthropist after his death the bank gave me the permition to make a random draw of emails and your e-mail address was picked as the beneficiary to his Will of 7.4Million,You are required to contact me immediately to enable me update you in detail's about the process of this very golden opportunity. Mail me immediately for further details bearing in mind that the Bank has given me a date limit to produce the beneficiary.

Furthermore,I am putting it clear to you that you have choice to choose if you need this fund through boa bank here or through this bank conrespondence bank in europe to credit this fund into your account which any of your choice will be accepted by me as long as you are ready to follow up my instruction's.

Meanwhile: I request you on your return mail to send to me your data's or information's as stated below:

1. Your Name in Full:
2. Your Address:
3. You’re Occupation:
4. Your Nationality:
5. Your City
6. Your Mobile number:
8. Your Age:
9. Your Gender:

However, feel free to ask me any question which i promise to clarify you on any doubts.so call me on this number:+226 77 09 92 18

Please you are advice to keep this business proposal as a top secret between both of us, or delete it immediately in your email box if you are not interested for the business. Your urgent response to this mail will be highly appreciated.

Mr.James Ahmed Traore
Foreign Remittance Exchange Manager
Bank of Africa Ouagadougou

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...