If You Could Thank Anyone,,,

...who would it be?

We came home from watching another wonderful Pixar movie, "Tangled". It was great! And since I'm on call all night, I put on "Cars", another great Pixar movie. In the credits, I saw Joe Ranft's name, and remembered that he died. He died in 2005, during the production of "Cars". He was in a vehicle that crashed with one survivor and two dead.

I love the Pixar movies. I have almost all of them. And Joe Ranft did story board art, production (director), voices, magic - you name it. I would have loved to have met him and thanked him for hours of entertainment. So for tonight - and maybe for every Thanksgiving - I'll watch Pixar movies to commemorate him. And to say thanks to his brother, Jerome Ranft, for the same. It must run in the family.

I have on "Toy Story" now, the first Pixar movie. I have ten of twelve Pixar films - "Toy Story", "A Bug's Life", "Toy Story 2", "Monsters, Inc.", "Finding Nemo", "The Incredibles", "Cars", "Ratatouille", "WALL-E", "Up", "Toy Story 3" and now, "Tangled". "Tangled" was delightful, by the way - Joe would have loved it. It was everything an animated movie should be - fun, funny, great for adults and wonderfully done. The voices were great, the music even better. And I'm not one for movies where the actors break into song all the time.

Thank you, Joe, for all you've done for thousands of people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...