Another Scum With a Scam

It really is hard to imagine and it boggles the mind that anyone falls for this crap. It is staggering to me that anyone regardless of social or fiduciary circles reads these and thinks, "Wow! I can really get rich fast!"

Especially in countries where you know that kind of capital (in this case a whopping U.S.$12.5 million) doesn't exist anywhere in it, and may not exist if you took the surround six countries and cobbled all of their money as well.

But people do shockingly fall for these get-rich-quick-easy scams.

Of course if you take the Girl Scouts and Band kids and regular school kids the adults running those shows are relentlessly trying to turn your sweet little pigtailed girl or sweet little dirt-covered boy into Amway people. This goes on all the time, especially in seasonal droves.

please read and reply

Dear Partner,

I am the Director in charge of Auditing section Bank of Africa(B.o a.)Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso in West Africa. Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise. AS IT MAY INTEREST YOU TO KNOW, I GOT YOUR IMPRESSIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE INTERNET SEARCH HERE IN OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO. I FASTED AND PRAYED BEFORE I CONTACT YOU TO BE MY

PARTNER. I have decided to contact you on a project that will be very beneficial to both of us. During our auditing in this Bank,I came across some amount of money belonging to a deceased foreigner Mr.Patrick Lokesh who died with his wife and their only daughter on 7th of Novermber 2002 in a plane crash.The fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank without any claim of the fund in our custody from his relation before my discovery to this development. He was a contractor here in my country burkinafaso as road builder but his nationality is Germany.

The said amount is U.S $12.5 million(TWELVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS). FOR YOUR INFORMATION BEEN YOU NOT A German WILL NOT POSE ANY PROBLEM FOR THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER ON THIS FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. All the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the Bonafide next of kin to the deceased has been put in place and directives will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist me in this great

business opportunity. the actual reason why i contacted you is because it required a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin to the Bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the

money to be re-transferred into on his request. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin. I dont want this money to go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed Bill. Be assured this transaction is 100% risk free.

On conclusion of this Project, you will be entitled to 40% of the total sum as gratification,while 60% will be for me.Please you have been adviced to keep top secret" as I am still in service and intend to retire from service after I conclude this deal with you. Please keep this proposal secret, even if you dont want to assist

I look forward to receive your urgent reply

Yours faithfully,

BEN ALI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...