The First Post of March

It's cold. I wanna go somewhere warm. No more ice. No more snow. No more below zero Celsius temperatures with the frigid whipping wind that makes the house feel cold!
This winter has not been that bad, or that brutal. And yet, it has been long and seems to have little interest in giving way to spring. And I need spring. I need a little natural warmth out of life and I am not getting it out-of-doors. The days are clearly getting longer at this point, but they are slow in warming up. And considering that we have not had a spring season in years - it seems to just suddenly go from winter to summer in the course of a day - why should I feel hopeful about seeing one this year?

So. Bring on the warm weather! Bring on the sun! Send me to Arizona! Anything - just get me warmed up again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...