I LOVE Men!!

I love men!

It bears repeating. The look of them, the smell, the silkiness of their hair, the smooth firmness of their muscles... everything. Their eyes... oh, and the chin. Very important. Chins are key - men must have a good strong chin. I have no idea why that is a "thing". Give me a good, strong cleft! (There is a limit to how big a cleft there should be.)

My first lover had a wonderful chin! I loved that man's chin. He may not have liked it but I just had a thing for it. It was square but not huge, and went so well with his face. He also had the loveliest eyes. Also key. He had a lot of great qualities. The only issue we had was two virgins don't make a "right", if you know what I mean. Two bumbling idiots made our first couple of times... awkward (well, downright painful, really. Good thing the desire to try sex is usually stronger than the fear!).

But men, men are magic. What a terrible thing if we'd no men. I don't understand women who hate men. Has it occurred to these dopey broads that maybe their expectations are a wee too high? Why is it so many women feel it is OK to try to change their intended victims? If you did not want that man, why take him? Honestly. Not that there are not some things about Luis that could not use improvement. Certainly there are and no doubt there is a laundry list of things about me that he would love to change... and some things come onto the table for discussion. We do talk about those annoying things about each other. Some things do modify - maybe not change all the way, but at least enough to keep things strong. Some do not. I knew what I was getting before we leaped into living together. I knew he was a slob. I knew that he has a habit of exploding out of his clothing when he walks in the door. Living together has made us able to put up with a lot. Some things are simply not up for debate or change. I love Luis for Luis, so we find ways to work around the things that make the other crazy.

I have a hard time keeping my hands off of other men. I will freely admit that. Like how there is always someone that one works with that drives one crazy. How unfair is that? Part of me wants to be single again just to have the unmitigated freedom to sample the wares out there - and there are so, so many worth sampling!

But when you boil it down, I love men. They are just the best! Some famous men that I would never successfully keep my hands from: Antonio Banderas (admittedly his taste in women is abysmal. Yikes. But he is one hot property...), Adam Ant (very, very sexy especially when stripped to the waste and sweating - yow!), Bono (not so much now but I had it bad for him when I was younger. Now I think he is amazing all around and still sexy), William Peterson (great chin and - I think - a great brain!), ummm, who else? There was an African American guy (I think he was American... maybe not) on "Andromeda" who was just... well! Delicious! No other word for it. He was edible.

When I was 9 I had the biggest crush on John Scneider (Bo Duke) - rather embarrassing but he was really amazing. All that height and curly blonde hair (you'll notice that there are no blondes on the list - very few blondes attract me. Go figure. I don't know why that is.

But as a whole, I love men. Wonderful, sexy men.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...