It's Time...


...for a haircut. Luis will hate it but will have a whole week away to deal with it and get used to it. I'm going to Lucy's tomorrow morning, then on to my parents' house to help Ray close the pool. Luis is coming with, so he will be there for the crushing disappointment, and then my parents will be delighted, as will I - I know that while hair is fun, I am not meant to have it.

I have a long horsey face and no neck (even any EMT will tell you that I take a "no neck" size collar). When my hair is short, the neck is more pronounced (as much as it can be) and the long horsey face is not a long horsey face anymore but a nicer, rounder face! So the time has come.
Granted, neither image is all that flattering. One was taken at Ren in August of 2003; the other in July of 2004. I looked all over but could not find an image of right before the hir came off and right after. Icame off right around my birthday in late January - I was going through EMT school and riding and discovering that I don't like having my hair pulled out by the roots! Patients will grab ANYthing... So I cut off all those dark (red-dyed) curly locks and went for short. And tomorrow around this time, it will happen again!
Sorry, Sweetie...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...