My Space.com - What Not To Look At!

Well, I did. What a mistake. That is not a blog, it is flesh for sale. I'm the first to say that 1. I'm as over sexed as they come (partially that is just me and partially it is a physical imperative), b. I'm not against legalised prostitution, and 3. if you are looking for a relationship, go to match.com or matchmaker.com, but don't waste your time here. This is clearly where the lowest common denominator goes to post and/or hunt for other misguided, sleazy, not terribly intelligent people. Parents with kids who are even randomly looking at this Website should monitor and probably block this site entirely. No wonder I've only read bad press about it!

That concludes any more posting for tonight. That was just the biggest turn-off in the world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...