Scarred for Life

I did my yoga as I always do... and then I made the fatal mistake - I went to the belly-dancing/salsa dancing class following. I'm tired; I'm falling apart from exhaustion! She really had us going. That might have been fine had it only been the small four us, incuding Millie, the instructor. But at one point I could see myself gyrating about in the three mirrored-sided walls... Yikes.

Without a mirror, maybe I a can do this but quite honestly, I'm just a little too big a woman to pull that off. I want to keep doing it, though, so get my weight down to a point where I would look much, much more appealing in front of a mirror or another person. I have my small fanclub of men, but really, the one who has to feel good about me, is just me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...