A Response - A GREAT One!

Remember I sent out a card to Harry Trebilcox on Monday? I must have gotten there Wednesday as predicted as I recieved an e-mail answer on Thursday morning! I was astounded! Amazed! Beyond words. And it was a wonderful e-mail, no rancor, no mention of the past, no seeming rancor of things that happened so long ago. He even was completely open to getting together! Wow.

I'm in the process of writing him back and I sent a response yesterday morning. I have no idea how long it takes to check mail - everyone is different. I check my work e-mail thoughout the day, I check my home e-mail once in the morning before work, once in a while at work, and once when I get home or need to check something.

But I know some poeple who might check their e-mail once in a month or over a couple of weeks' time. So we shall see. I will be finishing the rest of the letter tonight or tomorrow; but for now, I must get ready for the NYRF.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...