It's A New Day!

As with all days, each day is a good day. The sun will rise in a few hours, the day will really be day. I'll get up and I don't know yet what I'll do. Probably I will clean up the house. It is a mess. So I need to do that at some point tomorrow, before we go to my parents house, and before I'm on call.

What did I do today? I woke up around 0710, had sex, went back to sleep until 0940 - so not like me to get up that late. I woke up and came out here, ate unhealthy food and thought aboout how I need to lose weight. I work with all these health-obsessed people and it would be nice if I'd wake up and be health-obsessed. I did some blogging, and mostly spent the day out here, with my laptop, with Ariel, with Chelsea, with Luis and with Ariel and Chelsea at the same time. It was a relaxing, good day. And it was rainy out, so it was perfect for spending inside.

We were supposed to go see my parents and hang out with them, but they bailed, so Luis and I had a date. We went to the movies and saw "Shrek the Third". As one might expect, it was not all that and a bag of chips. Any movie that ends in three can't possibly good. Usually, any movie that ends in two can't be good. But Shrek II beat all the odds - it was great! The first and second movies were both great. But this one, which rated three stars by People (erroneously), was not so good. It was kind of awful. But in between all the crass physical humour (gas-passing jokes, etc.), the worthless ongoing gags and such, there were some magic moments and some funny things.

Of course, the movie-going experience is not always the best anyway In fact, I usually try to avoid the whole thing. And this was one of those cases where I should have stayed out of it. They had super, unbelievable greasy pop-corn covered in coconut oil. No... maybe. Well, it certainly wasn't butter. The theatre was full of screaming kids, kids who were way, WAY too young to be in there. Three or four years old and yakking through the whole movie. I wanted to kill them. It would have been a good idea but there are laws about that kind of thing.

But it wasn't the end of the world and there is a song in there that I really, really want. I know at some point I will be downloading it.

We went to Luis' office briefly and then came home, put on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and ordered pizza. My half was Hawaiian. I love Hawaiian pizza. It was yummy - and no, I didn't eat the whole half and it is not the size of a regular pie. We watched more telly, had sex, and then he napped while I did more blogging.

And now it is 0102, and I really, really should go to bed.

Good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...