Mind-Blowing Sex!

There is a lot of sexual content.

We had some great sex this morning. Then I was rubbing Luis, giving him soft "wubs", and you know, the softest part of any man's skin is the head of his penis. I mean, it's really soft - no pun intended. So I was stroking it and Luis turned off "Bones" and put on "Sexy Co-Eds" or something dopey like that and informed me that playing with his penis results in a more appropriate show. And then...

...just how graphic did you think this would get?!

Just make the rest of the natural assumption and run with it! There was manual, oral and pentration acts committed all over the couch. Just as it should be! Probably a good half-hour of it. Life is too good!

You wonder how it is that I'm so comfortable with Luis going to go-go bars? Ignoring the fact that my mother was a go-go dancer (from age 30 to 40!), I know how this works. Very few (if any) men cheat because they went to a go-go bar and got horney from it. It just doesn't happen. But the men who go and then come home horney, well, there is a benefit! Everybody ends up happy and smiling! I don't care if Luis fantasizes about someone else! What makes you think that I don't do that? Duh! Welcome to the normal world.

Sex is great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...