Saturday Six #441
Continuing with the alphabet theme, I present a set of questions related to the letter C.
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. C is for COLOR: Which color is most represented in your wardrobe? There are two colours most represented - burgundy and hunter green. Lately, dark purple and teal are popular, so they are catching up. For years, it has been black that was most common, but I don't want to wear black all the time.
2. C is for COMEDY: What’s your all-time favorite television comedy? There is only one: M*A*S*H. I know it is not necessarily a comedy but I am a snob and hate sitcoms.
3. C is for CHANNEL: What single TV channel do you tend to watch the most? Hmmm. There isn't any one channel that I watch primarily.
4. C is for CAT: What is your favorite kind of cat? One that is alive. I love all cats. One of my two cats died in August - only three years old - and I was heartbroken. I got another kitten a week later - both myself and the other cat, Siobhan, were depressed and the new cat has really made things better.
5. C is for COMMUTE: What’s the longest distance you drive as part of your normal routine? Now? Practically nothing. When I worked, I drove 18 miles one way, or 36 miles round trip. But it was completely worth it.
6. C is for CREDIT: How many credit cards do you own? One, with a very low ceiling. Credit cards are trouble.
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.