Saturday Six #440

This week, all of the questions center on topics that begin with the letter B. (If you missed last week’s set, they were all A-questions, so be sure to check that out, too.)
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!

1. B is for BUG: Which insect is your favorite? The stick bug - I saw one when I was really young and just loved it. It is one of the most unique insects around. I would classify a dragonfly as the second, and butterflies as the third.

2. B is for BONE: Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how many have you broken? I have only fractured one bone and never experienced a broken one. I fractured the bone behind my big toe in Palm Springs, California. Don't all serious injuries occur while on vacation? I twisted my foot when I came out of the pool at the hotel. I didn't know I'd fractured it so I wrapped it up and jammed the foot into my hiking boots and continued hiking through the deserts as I'd been doing before. It was a month after I'd returned that I went to the doctor because the foot still hurt and was still bruised and swollen. That's when I found out it was fractured. That was in 1999 - I went to a podiatrist earlier this year, and he could only see a very thin line.

3. B is for BOOGIE: On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your own dancing ability? I would say an eight - the disability has diminished my better dancing.

4. B is for BAKING: What was the last pastry you remember buying? Oh, my, I don't know. It's been a long time.

5. B is for BORROW: What was the last thing you borrowed from someone else? I don't honestly recall.

6. B is for BED: What size is your bed? We have a California king waterbed. The biggest bed one can buy! We both love it.

If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...