Saturday Six #439
This week, all of the questions regard things that begin with the letter A. If it goes well, we may spend the following 25 weeks with the alphabetical theme, but we’ll definitely be continuing with the random nature of questions.
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. A is for APPLE: What Apple Computer product are you most likely to buy or most pleased that you have purchased? I have an iPad II, a Christmas gift from my husband. I love it to distraction! It is just delightful.
2. A is for ANATOMY: What part of your body do you feel is your best feature? Um, that I feel is my best feature? I'm harder on myself than anyone. But others compliment me on my smile, so I guess that is it.
3. A is for ACADEMICS: What single class gave you the most trouble in school? Oh, that is too easy. Mathematics. Always.
4. A is for ACE: What card game is your favorite? My father is teaching me Texas Hold 'Em. So that is it at the moment.
5. A is for AUTOMOBILE: What car or vehicle are you most likely to buy as your next ride? An Acura, just like my current vehicle. I love my Acura, though, even though it is 11 years old. They haven't made this body type in years, and I love it too much to trade it in right now.
6. A is for ARGUMENT: What is the last thing you remembered arguing about? Hmmm... the kitten - I usually stick up for her because she is a kitten, only 17 weeks old, but Luis is still bent out of shape because she accidentally scratches him. This behaviour will end with maturity, but she is still very young.
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.