Saturday Six #442
This week, we’re continuing the alphabetical theme with the letter D.
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. D is for DAY: Which day of the week would you most like to have two of every week? I know almost everyone would say Saturday, but I always loved Monday the most when I was working. Now that I'm retired, every day is the same, so it is hard to name one that I'd like doubled. In fact, I can't think of one.
2. D is for DRAMA: What’s your all-time favorite television drama? Oh, my... um... well... I guess it would still be CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. There are many dramas I like, but I've been very attached to this one for the many seasons it has aired.
3. D is for DOG: What breed of dog that you’ve never owned would you most like to? I've never owned a dog. I suppose if I did, I would get a miniature dachshund. But I'm a cat owner, so it is unlikely I'll get a dog.
4. D is for DRINK: What single drink do you drink most often? Water with Crystal Light flavours, mostly raspberry lemonade.
5. D is for DESSERT: What is your single favorite dessert? Fresh berries in cream -- mmmmmm!
6. D is for DIME: What is the last thing you remember being able to buy for a 10¢ or less? Um... um... a gumball? It's been a long, long time since I've seen a 10¢ dispenser of any kind!
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.