Interesting E-Mail Questions...

Very often these days I receive an e-mail with "deep" personal questions, I suppose designed to make one think... I think entirely too much and am distressingly honest about myself. However, I like probing questions like those asked in these e-mails... however, I am militantly anti-chain mails of any kind so I always take out the verbiage about mailing the answers back to the originator and passing it on to the requisite number of friends. Then I send it out to those who really are close friends. No need to pass it on.

So here is the latest series...

1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?
Me. The whole thing, not any one part.

2. How much cash do you have on you?
Two dollars.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
Rest.

4. Favorite plant?
Christmas tree - the pine scent is delightful.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
I have no idea. I never look at that.

6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
The default ring. I hate those stupid song rings.

7. What shirt are you wearing?
A very old, somewhat worn grey Victoria's Secret nightshirt.

8. Do you "label" yourself?
Absolutely. Everyone does in their own heads... and it is different depending on when you ask.

9. Name brand of shoes you're currently wearing?
I'm not wearing any shoes now. But the last pair I had on was my L.L. Bean hiking boots.

10. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
An amazingly knowledgeable EMT but someone who needs to be loved by someone who will do so without reserve.

11. Do you know what an 8-track is?
Sure I do. My cousin had an 8-track player when we were kids.

12. What were you doing at 9pm last night?
I was putting up strings of multi-coloured Christmas lights. Always the night after Thanksgiving!

13. What did your last text message say that you received on your cell?
A quickie message from LeRoy. He is the only person who sends me text messages. And I never use that feature.

14. Do you ever click on Pop-ups or banners?
Absolutely not! What do you take me for?

15. What's a saying that you say a lot?
Occam's Razor - Given two equally predictive theories, choose the simpler.

16. Who told you they loved you last?
Luis Ignacio Gomez, my husband.

17. Last furry thing you touched?
Ariel and Chelsea, my cats. They were both waiting for me when I got home from the Home Depot!

18. How many hours a week do you work?
In Human Resources, roughly 25 to 30 hours. As a volunteer EMT, about 18 hours a week.

19. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
Mmmm... maybe six or seven. I mostly use digital now.

20. Favorite age you have been so far?
Anywhere in my 30s.

21. Your worst enemy?
My own body. I have Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy and it is not fun. But I won't give in to it.

22. What is your current desktop picture?
A photo of the Maine coast with the sun sparkling on the Atlantic Ocean, taken by me about five weeks ago.

23. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Honey, it's time to do your manly duty and change the light bulbs!

24. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to erase all of your regrets, what would you choose?
The million dollars. I need my regrets as surely as need my accomplishments. All that I am is all I have done; good, bad and indifferent. Without my regrets, I would be missing an integral part of myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...