Last One For Today... Maybe!

Actually, that depends on how much more I do with the music... I have been burning CDs like a madwoman for quite some time. I guess I started somewhere around 15:00... and it is now 23:27. This has not been ALL I have done, but it has been going on steadily for this time. Of course, now I need to start some laundry!

Here is the last questionnaire I filled out about a month ago (before the one just posted prior to this):

Fifteen years ago I:
- I was 22 years old
- was just moving in with Luis
- Did not ever want children
- Was happy- still didn't know what I was doing and wanted to do and hated it

Ten years ago, I:
- 27 years old
- Lived with Luis for 5 years and we bought our first house
- did not ever want children
- Was happy
- learned a lot but still didn't know what I wanted to do
- still didn't know what I was doing and hated it

Five years ago, I:
- Finally figured out what I wanted to be
- Learned to live with Luis' flaws and he with mine
- did not ever want children
- Worked out some issues with my mother
- Was happy
- Legally changed my name from Trebilcox to Kellogg (my [step]father's last name)
- still didn't know what I was doing but became much more comfortable with that

One year ago, I:
- I got my National and State EMT certification
- Moved into and maintained a better, beautiful house
- Did not ever want children
- Learned to live with Luis' father (not well, but I don't torture Luis for it any more)
- Finally had a solid full-time job in HR but with a company I HATED
- Saved at least one life
- Have a wonderful relationship with my father and a good one with my mother
- Was happy
- still didn't know what I was doing and am totally accepting of it

So far this year, I:
- Was laid off - twice
- Feel like the ultimate loser in the professional world (marketable but not employable)
- Still don't want children (I have a 40-year-old child already)
- Love being a volunteer (only) EMT
- Make it a mission to learn something new every day
- Was happier
- still don't know what I am doing (I will likely always feel that way)

Yesterday, I:
- Went on an interview
- Took a friend to an appointment
- Was grateful, after going to the store, that I don't have children
- Sat around the house feeling sorry for myself
- Had a good time doing rig check
- Told my husband how much I love him
- Still didn't know what I was doing and okay with it

Today, I:
- feel sad about our dog (he died two weeks ago)
- Went on two calls (one pronounced)
- Still feel great about not having children
- Might see Tom and Alayna and maybe their two week old son tonight
- still don't know what I'm doing and okay with it

Tomorrow, I:
- Will be at the New York Renaissance Festival for the last weekend
- Will be with my best friend there
- will still feel great about not having children
- Try to enjoy the day and smile
- Still won't know what I'm doing and still be okay with that

In one year, I will:
- still trust people first until proven wrong
- always be there for friends and family
- Will still feel great about not having children
- Put in as many calls but not during the weekdays
- Have a solid HR Generalist job close to home that may not pay well but will be good
- be happier

In five years, I will:
- Will be at the same wonderful company and love my work
- see Luis' father move away (far away - to Mars, maybe)
- Enjoy watching my friends' children grow up and never have any myself
- Be happy, like I usually am
- still won't know what I'm doing but will always be excited to see how it turns out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...