I Love Being Here With You!

I have been thinking about work.

Luis and I were talking about vacation and the value of it - I see the value, he does not. He loves his job that much, he tells me. And he would be right in thinking that many people don't love their jobs, and that a large group like thier jobs, but still are discontent enough to take vacation to get away from work. This is where we disagree to a degree.

There are a lot of people who don't like their jobs and yes, vacation is a means of getting away. But I know plenty of people who do like their jobs and they still take their vacations and love it. It is a battery recharging thing.

I get up every day and I feel great about going to work. I look forward to returning to work on Monday. I get a lot done and I feel like a million dollars! It is not an issue of look-I-cleared-more-out-of-my-Inbox - that is unrealistic. No one is that amazing. Or, if they are, there is clearly in inequality in the workload.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...