And the Next Wife Swap...

This one, Brazenwood/Taylor, which aired on 24 April 2009, has the Taylors, the husband who is a cowboy and immersed in the cowboy culture. I had no idea that being a completely sexist pig was what it took to be a cowboy. That seems wrong. I understand it is more masculine culture to be in, but this much? And cowboys can be very intelligent; not this guy. Calvin Taylor is a mental midget.

His wife, Heather, is a homey, comfortable woman who is down to earth and pleasant. I find her very likeable. She is not an astronomy lover, but she definitely pooh-poohs astrology. I find astrology mostly amusing but not a science by any means. But I can understand her attitude when meeting the Brazenwoods.

Kelly Brazenwood is a 37-year-old husband who is really around 5-years-old. I accuse Luis of being immature, but I put him at 14-years-old because he is sexually mature and raunchy (that is not a shared quality in front of other people, just for me), but this guy is a little kid. He thinks he's bright and he might be but I just can't tell. He's married to 28-year-old Christina, who is a little out there - she talks to plants and feels that animals are equal - I love animals but we have that whole opposable thumb thing going on so I can't honestly say we're equal.

I also will tell you with absolute convinction that men and women are not the same. Equal opportunity, yes, but not equal. Men are physically bigger. Men are built differently physically from women. Women's thinking and ways of communicating and seeing the world are different from men. I hate the Equal Rights Amendment - why should it be on paper that we have equal rights? Of course we do. That should never have been up for debate. We have dropped the attitude (mostly) that women are not the level that men are. But to say that we are the same is wrong.

The guy called from Cigna and now I can't get back onto the original thought train... so it is time to end this post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...