A Great Party for 2009

The best image went up a couple of days ago, so there was no reason to post it here.
Our installation dinner was a success, and I think all who went had a great time. The food was excellent, the drinks flowed, dancing was ongoing and everyone was smiling and having fun! What more can one ask for?Our youth squad, all beautifully dressed for the event and ready to show us old-timers how to really get down and party!
The conga line. Luis is sorry he missed that!

Jack from Car 69 and me having a good time!

The Macarena at full strength and me front and center. I'm not the best in show for this but I know the steps and have a lot of fun doing it. I enjoy the coreographed dances like the Macarena, Cotton-eyed Joe and others.

My five years of service award - yay! It's hanging in my office at work with my high calls plaque from 2005. Next year I hope to squeeze in another high calls one. It feels good!

I'm not exqctly sure of the signifigance of the paper bag with the smiley face but Fanco and Kelly certainly loved it! These guys are too much.

Eric Hubner, head of RACES. These are the folks that wear the highlighted yellow tee shirts to events.

Bob, me, Danny, Mar, Chris and [not pictured] Don taking our oaths for the 2009 Executive Board. It's interesting and enjoyable in its own unique way. I served on the 2007 E-board but this year I've really made the most of it.

The two cutest guys at the event!

Here's the cutest couple at the event. They danced and had a great time. I think they look very sweet in this picture!

Comments

CrystalChick said…
Looks like a really fun night!! Glad you enjoyed yourself. :)
Where was Luis?

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...