It Was Time for a Change

This wasn't really a change. I had this look some time ago. Maybe four years ago. But it seems that the different options for the layout haven't changed in the years I've been blogging. What a pity. It is a wide selection - kind of - but mostly it is the same 12 or 16 templates in different colour schemes. So, not truly a huge selection.

But change the title and the image at the top, finagle the colours to work more for you and suddenly life is good!

And since that ferocious kitten Siobhan has taken over, this is a good look for it. (She is ferocious, but she loves me even if her idea of great affection is sinking her teeth into whatever available square inch of my foot is visible.)

This will be a positive thing. Sometimes you just need to change a couple of things to make life really nice. I can't change the house or renovate a room, so I change what I can.

I'll be posting about some things this weekend: the unbelievable weather; the new Star Trek movie, which is awesome!; Siobhan, of course; and the Installation dinner.

You can thank the kitty for this. I figure she should be immortalised on here.

So welcome to a new chapter in blogging for me!

Comments

Barb said…
I didn't see the old blog look but I like this one. Wouldn't you think though after this many years Blogger would come up with something new?

My son and DIL have a vicious cat, but it doesn't attack them. She isn't quite as nice to others. ;)

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment about the Xanax. I couldn't count the times I've been to the ER before I found out about panic attacks.
CrystalChick said…
I like your page no matter what the color or style!
If you want a completely new look and don't want the small selection at Blogger, go to the internet for free templates.
I haven't tried them, but another bloggie friend has and her page looks nice. I have been thinking about changing my page for some time now, but for as often as I'm there these days it didn't seem worth it. Maybe yours will inspire me to make the move.

We have a cat, Greta, who isn't very friendly with most people. She hangs out in my son's room all the time and likes him but the rest of us she could care less. Sometimes it'll seem like she's being nice and I'll go to pet her but she doesn't allow that for long and if I don't stop at a certain point, I'll have major scratches to attend to.

I thought the previews for Star Trek looked good. We were going to try and see a movie this weekend but haven't gotten to it yet. Hubs wants to see The Soloist. I heard the book was
10x better. I sort of want to see Angels and Demons.

Hope you are having a nice weekend. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...