Which Side of the Brain...

I kinda like the picture, that is neat. Of course I'm never good at stuff like that.


Here is what the "scarily accurate program said about me...


"Right brain individual:
Right brain individuals are intuitive, creative and imaginative. They are flexible and are concerned with the bigger picture rather than details. They are impulsive and spontaneous and do not like time limits. They have difficulty explaining ideas verbally and prefer illustrations to verbal instructions. Careers: Architects, Artists, Salespeople, Psychiatrists, Musicians, Politicians, Teachers. (Interpersonal, Emotional, Musical, Spiritual, Talker.)
Welcome to being completely wrong about something. I am the non-mathematical, emoting side of the brain. I am terrible with numbers, learning foriegn languages, sales, musical anything. I love music but that is as far as any musical ability goes. I think this is scarily INaccurate. But its Facebook and that is not your one-stop shopping for scarily accurate quizzes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...