Saturday Six - Episode 272

Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count.

Enjoy!

1. If you know someone who is interested in you happens to be high maintenance, are you as likely to date them anyway? It really depends on many more factors than that. Did I really have an interest prior? How will that work with my own tendency to be high maintenance? Hmmm. An interesting conundrum!

2. Do you get more frustrated by your home being in a state of disarray or your workplace being in a state of disarray? Without a doubt my workplace. If my desk reaches an untenable point of mess, I will drop everything to weed through it all and reorganise myself, so as not to have to be distracted by the mess.


3. You decide to go to the grocery store where you don’t expect to run into anyone you know. How dressed up are you likely to get? Hardly at all. I hate dressing up to go anywhere! In this regard I'm not at all high maintenance.

4. Take the quiz: Are You High Maintenance? I'm driving through Montana (I'm not driving physically; David has a small laptop with Verizon's log-distance WiFi, so I can work on my blog whilst driving through the eastern/southern Montana.

I'll finish this later - but I know I'm high maintenance!

5. How important is it to you that the person you would date would be roughly “in your league” lookswise? Actually, it would be too limiting to have someone in my "league" - I'm hardly "pretty". So I am not looking at this as a factor.

6. Do you prefer spending more on a birthday gift for a close friend of having them spend more on a gift for you? No, I enjoy spending on them as much as I receive - I love receiving next gifts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...