Sunday Seven: Episode #199

THIS WEEK’S QUESTION: Name the first seven red things you see in your home.

Either answer the question in a comment or answer it in your journal and include the link in a comment. (To be considered “first to play,” a link must be to the specific entry in which you answered the question.) You may include this link in the URL space when leaving your comment, or in the comment itself. As long as it’s there in one spot or the other.

1. The big body pillow for my back
2. The fireplace (drk cherry wood)
3. The tops of the Smurf houses on the mantle
4. The black and red checked throw on the couch
5. The glass bric-a-brac on the table, a very recent gift from my sister-in-law (I love it)
6. My glass light-catcher on the window
7. The red cat toy that came with Siobhan, sitting atop the globe

Comments

A little peek at a charming room -
a smurf house on the mantle-
a black and red checked throw -
love it.
Thank you!
EMTWench said…
Ooooh, just for that I will have to post an image of my living room!

I hope you visit again. I love having visitors to my blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...